Saturday, February 14, 2009

My most popular post on this blog...so far

Surprisingly, the most visited post in my blog (besides this one which was linked by Tony Pua's blog) is the post regarding my rant on British High Commission of Malaysia when they rejected my UK Visa.

It'd seemed like many people actually googled their way there. I'm surprised that if you googled phrases like

"An Example of a Letter of Appeal to the British Embassy"
"complain about high commission in Malaysia"
"who hates uk immigration officers"
"Appeal Allowed Letter from ECO"
"Visa appeal letter"
"how to complain to the british consulate"

you'll actually get google 'recommending' my blog by putting it in the search result.

And sometimes, I get angry comments like "f*** off!!" or "stay away from UK!!" etc. Luckily, I moderate the comments on my blog.

For all the BHC officers, UK Visa entry clearance officers and Mi5 who read that post, I hope you don't get the wrong idea (I'm sure you won't! =D). I'm glad that the entire fiasco was over and that I'm here now. I just hope that the next time I apply for the UK Visa, the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) would not bring this up. LOL.

No comments: